Mounted Ground Power Unit GPUX-700
Mounted Ground Power Unit
Reference Number: GPUX-7000
The GPUX-700 provides ground electrical power characteristics tailored to the requirements of Turbo-Jet, Turbo-Prop, and piston engine executive aircraft with 28.5 volt D.C. electrical systems. The ‘’Soft-Start’’ control, standard is recommended by most turbine-powered aircraft and helicopter manufacturers for protection of the engine starter shear section. Inrush current may be preset to any limited value between 700 and 1300 amperes as recommended by the aircraft manufacturers. A 400 ampere ‘’low’’ current limiting system is provided for helicopter and small turbine starting.
Mounted Ground power Unit
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 87.5 inches x 63 inches x 65 inches (2223 mm x 1600 mm x 1651mm)
- Tread – 56 inches (1422 mm)
- Wheelbase – 63 inches (1600 mm)
- Ground Clearance – 5 inches (127 mm)
- Voltage Output: 28.5 volts D.C
- Current Rating: 530 amperes continuous at 28.5 volts.
- Optional Equipment available